- Shabbat Services every Friday night: 6pm in CBI Sanctuary exceptions may occur in light of other Shabbat services, such as Kirtan Shabbat.
- Kirtan Shabbat: A mystical Shabbat service, hosted at Lander Grinspoon Academy next door. Dates Facebook event is HERE.
- Saturday Shabbat Morning Service: 9:30am
- Weekly Wednesday Minyan: 5:30pm in Sanctuary
- Thursday Morning meditation: 8:00am in the CBI Library
Families With Young Children
- Shabbat Shabloom: A musical Shabbat program for families with children 0-5! Click Here For the Facebook Group!
- Click here for our Teen Life section of our website. Below is the teen life calendar!
Rabbi Classes and Chevruta
- Fall Series Chevruta: Torah, Talmud and Tanya: A Textual Exploration of How and Why We Meditate with Kirtan Rabbi Andrew Hahn. Suggested donation: $75, can be made on CBI website using the donation button.
Facebook Event Here
- Talmud Study with Rabbi Jacob: Most Shabbat mornings in the CBI Library, 10:00-11:00am. Class is free and open to everyone! 11/2’s class will have a guest host.
Valley Jewish Seniors
- Click here for an overview of the program
- RSVP for the next intergenerational luncheon on November 20, 2019 from 12:30-2pm at the CBI Library. RSVP by phone at 413-584-1593 or by email: email@example.com
This month’s topic: A discussion with author Rabbi Eisenberg on Judaism, Addiction and Recovery: A Spiritual and Faith-Based Approach
Tikkun Olam- CBI Social Justice Shabbaton and Legislative Luncheon
Join us for the CBI Shabbaton sponsored by the Tikkun Olam Committee and welcoming visiting Rabbi Mira Rivera!
The Facebook event with full schedule is HERE: Creating an Anti-Racist Jewish Community
The conversation continues with Leah Penniman, author of Farming While Black and co-director of Soul Fire Farm on December 9th at 6pm at CBI for Land Reparations. Sponsored by The Karuna Center For Peacebuilding, Land For Good, SURJ, Abundance Farm and Tikkun Olam Committee of CBI. Facebook Event is HERE! RSVP at karunacenter.org/reparations for the public talk and get on the waitlist for the workshop.